Sunday, January 2, 2022

Tracing And Eliminating Old Lies

 Lately I've been digging back through old posts, videos, and emails for damaging lies about me published by trolls. It's getting easier to catch up with them and remove said content. Trolls are generally losers and losers generally slip up given enough time. 

As we enter 2022, I am cleaning up the residue of 2017. No stone left unturned and no grimy basement unsearched.

Flat Earth Reset, an anonymous and pathetic coward, has had four years to build a channel off my name, my content, my work, and my reputation. He has done so by attacking all of the above with damaging lies. He has accrued 160,000 hits and thousands of disparaging comments elicited with lies. 

I found a way to get to this creeper. I sued Youtube over the content he has stolen from me. They have blocked my valid DMCA takedown notices this entire time so now that I have them in court, the will have to decide: take this Trolls channel down or pay me nearly ten thousand dollars. 

It's a WIN WIN for me. I've already stolen FLATEARTHRESET.com from that loser and I'm drowning him out even as I root out all his asinine web postings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Infinite Plane Radio