Monday, January 3, 2022

UNDER ARMOUR CONTRACTING WITH SHADOW GOVERNMENT TO GET SEX OFFENDERS OUT OF PRISON TO BE USED AS DISINFO AGENTS?

"

Yes, Procella is one of them.. I knew it after his "car wreck" video on his way to Florida.. I used to email him my lyrics around 12 years ago,, and he blocked me.. One of my subs once emailed me and told me that the company called "Under Armour" contracts with the "shadow govt" to get these offenders out of prison, specifically to become u tube "celebrities", to give half truths, and be gatekeepers. Then they promote each other, to get up over 1000 subs, then they start collecting money. Having their crime constantly hanging over their heads, keeps them in line, and doing what they are told. Keep up the good work Jake. I live in Turlock and I got your back bro. I gave you a shout out in my recent "God will destroy those who destroy the earth" video, for what its worth. My channel is highly censored, because of the first video I made, titled "Endtime message". And all the truth on my channel. God bless you, brother Jake." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infinite Plane Radio