Wednesday, December 29, 2021

INTERESTING DIRT #flatearthReset

 

Rock Lover
Correct .Quote Antonio "Pat works for a Agency outside the US "
Flat Earth Reset
 @Rock Lover  I deleted that live stream it was just a test.. I will go watch around the two hour mark of geds video.. Whats this about metatron mark owning the house? email me if you want flatearthreset55 at gmail..
Stacy Daisy
As far as I know. She did it to herself. She brought it up way more than any one else. Her chanle is still there it's just hidden. But she did exactly what she got paid for. The tv reality show. I feel you were left out to. No clue why But my 1st though was. Oh snap. I gotta go see flat Earth reset♡
Hide reply
Rock Lover
Correct about the TV Reality Show .See my video with Laurel Canyon in the title .They tried and failed to get UK channel 4 to do a TV Reality Show .Antonio ruined it . He then found out about Pat through Canadian Department of Defence who she really was .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infinite Plane Radio